I’m guessing you here reading this – because you already have an Adwords account, or have heard about Adwords (and how it could help promote your website)
Google Adwords is a powerful tool. And that’s the key here – like any powertool, you really should read the manual first. Repeat after me: Google. Adwords. Is. Not. A. Silver. Bullet. You cannot just throw money into it and wait for the phone to ring. You need to understand how to get the best out of it. And that’s where I can help.
I’ve been dealing with Adwords for seven years now. I’ve seen and done it all (including early mistakes!), and as the web gets more crowded, it’s more important than ever to know how to elbow your way to the front of the stage.
If you’ve read this far, you’re probably ready now to read a few credentials, and to see if I can back up my claims of knowing what I’m doing. So here goes:
1. I’m a certified Google Partner
2. Over the last 10 years I have managed a fair few Google AdWords accounts. Here’s a quick look at some of the stats generated for my clients in this time:
- Almost 3 Billion Views of their Ads (Impr.)
- Over 12 Million visits to their websites (Clicks)
- Close on half a million Leads/ Sales/ Enquiries (Conversions)
3. I have collaborated with world-wide leading experts like Perry Marshall (a.k.a the Godfather of AdWords!)
4. I have customers who have been with me for over 6 years.
5. I back up all the work I do with a satisfaction guarantee.
So if you:
Already have an AdWords account setup – but aren’t having much success
Are considering setting up a new AdWords account
Are still unsure of the benefit of Google AdWords
…. then please contact me